- High collector current capability IC and ICM
- Reduced Printed-Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements
- Exposed heat sink for excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Two current gain selections
- Leadless very small SMD plastic package with medium power capability
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Linear voltage regulators
- Battery driven devices
- MOSFET drivers
- Low-side switches
- Power management
Quality, reliability & chemical content
|Type number||Orderable part number||Chemical content||RoHS / RHF||Leadfree conversion date||EFR||IFR||MTBF (hour)||MSL||MSL leadfree|
|nexperia_selection_guide_2019_201901||Selection guide 2019. Discretes, Logic and MOSFETs||Selection guide||2018-12-12|
|SOT1061D||plastic, leadless thermal enhanced ultra thin small outline package with side-wettable flanks (SWF); no leads; 3 terminals; 1.3 mm pitch; 2 mm x 2 mm x 0.65 mm body||Outline drawing||2019-11-27|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.